How to help
How you can help
There are many ways you can get involved. Here are a few:
- Buy footballs for the children or for yourself
- Spread the word and help create publicity for Footballs For Fun
- Sell footballs on our behalf to your family and friends, at your work place, to clubs, local travel agents, sports clubs, and children’s groups
- A ball can raise substantially more if you can get it signed by a famous person or celebrity
- Provide us with sponsorship, in cash, time or facilities, so more footballs can be produced
- You can also volunteer to help at one of our evenemember, every football not only provides pleasure and fun by itself, but the £2 that’s included in the price goes straight to an African children’s charity
Remember, every football sold not only provides pleasure and fun by itself, but the £2 that’s included in the price goes straight to an African children’s charity
The World Cup in South Africa is over but the kids are still there and want to play.
There is enormous potential for using our attractive balls for promotional purposes, for example by a Bank or Building Society wanting to reward young savers or borrowers; for the cell and mobile phone companies wanting to build business in all parts of Africa; for supermarkets or small shop to sell to their customers; the list is endless.
Football knows no social or geographic boundaries – and neither does our idea. Originally conceived to help British travellers and tourists take a meaningful gift when on safari or holiday in southern Africa, there is no reason for it not to extend, for example, to Americans visiting Brazil, to Germans going to the beaches of Kenya; to the French going to Algeria and Burkino Faso.
While we currently operate from a base in London, we would welcome enquiries from those in countries throughout the world who appreciate this simple opportunity to give a unique gift with a charitable element.